7:00am – 10:00pm $201.-
Your Alaskan Arctic Circle tour day begins right at your Fairbanks accommodation, so you don’t need to plan how to get to us and you will save additional taxi costs.
Free guest pickup from 6:15am to 7am.
Your Arctic Circle day is full of fun, information and knowledge about Alaska.
Have your picture taken on the Arctic Circle and receive a “Cross the Circle-Certificate”!
Please be aware that we cover a total of 400 miles in this 14-hour van expedition.
En-route, enjoy stunning views of interior Alaska, the Trans-Alaska-Pipeline, wildlife, the mighty Yukon River and the high plateau of Finger Mountain.
Along the way there is plenty of opportunity to take pictures view wildlife and relax at rest stops where you can purchase breakfast and dinner. (Meals are not included in tour price).
Please bring snacks and beverages for lunch.
- 7:00am departure from Fairbanks.
- Trans-Alaska-Pipeline - Get a close up view of the famous pipeline and learn interesting facts about the engineering and building period.
- Breakfast at Hilltop, a rustic truck stop.
- Cross the mighty Yukon River.
- Finger Mountain – A short nature hike in a beautiful high plateau above the tree line.
- Arctic Circle – Have your picture taken at the Arctic Circle and receive your Arctic Circle Certificate.
- Yukon River – Walk right to the edge of Alaska’s most famous river. It will impress you with its majesty and history.
- Dinner at Yukon Camp.
- Joy Alaska, the Arctic Circle Trading Post.
- 10:00pm arrival at your location in Fairbanks.
IMPORTANT : A minimum of 2 people is required for online booking. Single travelers and short notice reservations (within 7 days of tour date) always have to contact us for availability at [email protected] or 907-590-5900.