Northern Lights Photo Workshop
8:30pm – 3:00am $ 165.-
Learn how to shoot your dream pictures of the Aurora Borealis.
Your Northern Lights Photo Workshop begins right at your Fairbanks accommodation, so you don’t need to plan how to get to us and you will save additional taxi costs.
Free guest pickup from 8:00pm to 8:30pm.
Advanced photographic equipment is a clear advantage and cameras should have a few features such as manual operation options, adjustable ISO settings and long exposure capabilities and be tripod mountable.
Our groups are small (2-9 people) so we can concentrate on our guests one on one to ensure you come back home with the best Northern Lights pictures possible.
- 8:30pm Departure from Fairbanks
- 9:15pm Arrival Lodge and set up equipment
- 9:30pm Workshop: How to use your own equipment
- 11:00pm Guided photography of Night scenes or the Aurora Borealis
- 3:00am Arrival Fairbanks
Participants need to bring:
1) Digital camera with manual (DSLR highly recommended)
3) Extra camera batteries
4) Headlamp or flashlight
5) Warm Clothing
6) Shutter release (optional)
IMPORTANT: A minimum of 2 people is required for online booking. Single travelers and short notice reservations (within 7 days of tour date) always have to contact us for availability at [email protected] or 907-590-5900.